Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So, so, so ready!

The time has come for me to finally be home for more than 32 hours. I am so excited to spend some quality time with my bed, my TV, my kitchen, my husband and my dog! This past trip has been a long and tiring one. Crap, I feel like a whiny brat complaining about being burned out ... I should be happy that I have a job!

Last week I left home on Tuesday late morning, drove to LAX, spend two days traveling around LA, went down to San Bernardino, then down to San Diego, home for a few hours, flew to Oakland, had a presentation in Hayward, drove to Stockton (yes another beautiful hot spot of CA) then to Cameron Park! Man I am tired just talking about it.

I'm now sitting in the airport waiting to get home. There are two ridiculously annoying people standing on either side of me having a full on conversation like i don't even exist. No, I don't really care that you are having "body work" done on your Subaru Mr. Annoying-As-Hell and no Ms. Feeling Sorry for yourself, I don't care that you don't have anyone to call and tell about your day and 100% don't care that you don't look like you drivers license picture anymore! Good God, don't tell me! I couldn't make up this crap if I tried!

Cynical Shefferd, way too cynical and maybe a little bit bitter!

No comments: