Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Journal of a California Voter


Tonight I write this posting in honor of Leah. Her blog title is similar to the title of this post. She has been and will always be close to my heart and an irreplaceable friend. Love you Lee-Lee!

Bet you didn't know that today was Election Day in California? Can't blame you as I forgot until 5:15pm. It was a bit of a lame election and SD county only expects 30% voter turnout. That is downright p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. Guess what MLH fits into the 70% who didn't exercise his/her right to vote. You know what that means ... keep that trap SHUT.

Only 5 months until the big deal election. I truly get excited about voting every.single.time.
Signing off as Leah would ...
Journal of an Exercised Voter

1 comment:

Journal of a ____ said...

Awww, in honor of me...that's really sweet. Love the post.

Journal of a wanna be California voter