Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Week Has Gone By ...

and I haven't posted anything, not even one lousy post. What kind of a blogger am I? Well, my mom was in town this week and we had SO. MUCH. FUN.

I am so lucky to have such an awesome mom. We lunched with some cousins, had fish & chips by the beach, curled up and watched the Olympics at night and my fav ... we decorated my house for HALLOWEEN. Yes I said it, we shopped and decorated for Halloween. Keep your eyes peeled for pics of the new Halloween set up. It looks pretty damn cute if I do say so myself!

I wish my mom lived closer so we could do things like this more often.

1 comment:

Journal of a ____ said...

Awwww, I miss your mom. Sounds really nice. I am so glad she came to visit.

You decorated for Halloween! Crazy girl It's August...not even September...and certainly not October! But, I have to say, if I had your mom in town, I'd have decorated with her too because she is a fabulous decorator.