Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Old Friend and new


A few posts back I featured a picture from Brenda and Leah's wedding. I had the most amazing time watching my best friend wed the love of her life. She has great taste, well both of them have great taste. I saw this picture a few days ago and was struck by how the photographer captured all of our personalities.

Leah had a post on her blog that brought tears to my eyes. She is truly more than anyone could ask for in a friend. We laugh, we cry, we scream and damn did we dance at her wedding!


Enjoy your honeymoon ladies. This damn state of New York is down right cold this week. Have a fruityvodkayumbrellasporting drink for me!

2 comments:

Journal of a ____ said...

AWWWW! We had an awesome time!

Happy Holidays!

AerialView said...

Those are by far the most gorgeous wedding pictures I've ever seen. What a photographer!