Friday, May 29, 2009

21 weeks and Counting

Well, it has happened. I 100% look pregnant and people have started staring at me around town. it is so weird to have people staring at your belly when you are so used to being able to suck it in.
Last night we had a late 20 week Anatomy Scan and got to see the little man for about 40 minutes. He is pretty darn cute and the hus has now started calling him Einstein! We were able to once again verify that is 100% boy with a perfect butt shot. Apparently he is not shy! He is measuring perfectly on date and everything looked beautiful. I was mesmerized by his little beating heart the entire time.

He has been moving around a ton now and I can actually feel it. Yesterday I went for a run and he must have done a complete flip and hit my bladder during the last 1/4 mile. At one point I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the bathroom in time. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy ... and peeing, and eating, and sleeping.

Below are a few pictures from this morning. He was kicking away as the pictures were being taken.
21 weeks!

Watch those kicks little man!


3 comments:

Jen Sano said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

The little man looks super cute inside you. (You look cute too.) Keep the belly shots coming. Can't wait until you're so big that you'll be using your belly as a table to eat off of and to fold laundry on! He he. So happy for you guys!

Jill

a girl with an opinion said...

You are one hot mama!