Monday, March 23, 2009

Back Log of Blogging

Like always I have been a blog-slacker lately. Things have been crazy, I have been traveling, trying to stay in shape, trying to get a good mix of work/home life ... if I was ever home!

A few weeks ago in honor of one of my favorite holidays KW and I ran/walked a 4 mile St. Paddy's Day Race complete with pizza and green beer at the finish line. It was a cold morning and totally overcast but we had a great time. It isn't often that we have so much time to spend talking with each other. The hus's were supposed to go golfing but instead they scoped out a breakfast joint. Much better if you ask me.

Oh the t-shirt is way cute too!

Signing up for some St. Paddy's Day Runnin'! This picture makes it look so really and serious. It was only 4 miles but I felt like I was committing to much more. Gotta do my Irish heritage right!


Amy & KW pre-race. It looks like we are the only ones there but really there were a TON of people there. And yes, the person who won the 10K finished before we finished our 4 miles. I'm okay with that though.



Oh yes, we got medals too! And two very proud husbands even though they made fun of us for walking! What were they doing? Drinking coffee of course.

No comments: