Sunday, June 21, 2009

24 weeks ...

I didn't really think I would be so good about taking pics of the belly every few weeks. It might have to stop if I keep growing at this rate! The hus says that I still don't look pregnant from behind and I have been able to keep running, okay well maybe jogging.

On Friday, my official 6 month mark I went for a 2.5 mile run down by the beach. Needless to say I found myself pacing my run by bathrooms and pit stops but I still did it. These days I definitely get looks from people when they see my belly coming down the running path. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up for at least 10 more weeks. Running until 34 weeks is the current goal!

We also made the final decision to hire a doula. I'm so excited to have her!

1 comment:

Journal of a ____ said...

Great decision on the doula! I am so excited for you guys.